Replace Loose, Sore or Badly Decayed Teeth
- Cosmetic Dentures in Westmont IL
Whether you want new ones or just need old ones fixed, if you need cosmetic dentures in Westmont IL, we’re here to help.
Keeping bad teeth is not good for your overall health or appearance. Dentures can give you a beautiful smile and replace your missing teeth so you can eat again more comfortably. Yes, dentures come in and out, unlike permanent dental implants or bridges, BUT can still be an excellent treatment choice.
- If you are unhappy with your smile because of missing teeth, well-made dentures by an experienced dentist in this area of dentistry may be a great alternative to dental implants or bridges. Cosmetic dentures sometimes get a bad reputation because of their association with the elderly, or they look artificial. This does not have to be the case! Whether considering a full set or a partial denture they can be a viable, affordable solution that looks GREAT!
- Come in for a consultation. Celebrity Smiles will evaluate if you are a good candidate for a cosmetic and snug-fitting set of dentures. We will show you pictures of many cosmetic dentures we have done. When looking at the photo album of smiles Celebrity Smiles have created, you will not be able to tell which patients have dentures and which patients do not.
- Creating a cosmetic denture takes the eye of an artist, years of experience, and the best lab and materials. Extra attention to details makes the difference. Many patients seek out the Celebrity Smiles practice because they have seen our denture creations on a friend, relative, or online. We use a distinctive technique to fabricate dentures that provide a life-like appearance, and a confident, snug-fit. Celebrity Smiles cosmetic dentures are for patients who want more than the cheapest cost.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Dentures?
Dentures are a semi-permanent and hassle-free way of replacing the lost teeth. They have the following benefits:
1. They Help Maintain The Facial Structure
- The shape of your face is determined by the bone structure of your teeth. The loss of teeth results in the gradual deterioration of your facial structure as well. Your face begins to sag and you look older than your actual age. With dentures, you can restore the damage that has been done to the jawbone.
This will help you reverse the sagging effect and the structure of your face will be restored as well. Hence, dentures help maintain and preserve the facial structure over long periods of time.
2. Boost Your Self Esteem and Give You A Confident Smile
- Tooth loss can be quite embarrassing for most people. The gaping holes left by missing teeth inhibit them from flashing their brightest smile. They become self-conscious and lose the confidence to smile wholeheartedly. Some people even avoid conversations because their tooth loss is apparent and puts them in an embarrassing situation.
With dentures, your teeth will be restored and you can flash a dazzling smile once again. Thanks to advancements in modern technology, natural-looking dentures are now available. They fit in perfectly with natural teeth and do not appear to be fake or add ons.
3. Give You The Liberty to Enjoy All Kinds of Food
- Missing teeth severely impact your ability to eat and grind food properly. With dentures in place, you can enjoy several types of foods without any pain. When some important teeth are missing, the food does not grind properly which causes indigestion. With dentures in place, your worries are over.
4. They Will Not Cost You an Arm & a Leg
Dentures are cost-effective options for lost teeth. They don’t cost as much as other dental procedures such as dental implants and bridges.
Am I A Suitable Candidate for Dentures?
Dentures are dental devices that are used in place of lost teeth. They are ideal for men and women who have not lost all healthy gum tissue and jaw bone. The extent of your suitability for dentures is determined by the following factors:
- How many teeth have been lost? Dentures are recommended when a person has lost more than 4-5 teeth. For teeth loss less than that, dental bridges are a more suitable option.
- The extent of the tooth a person has lost. If a person has more bone and tissue material, then dentures will be placed with relative ease.
- There are multiple kinds of dentures available in the market. Whether you opt for full dentures or partial dentures will be determined by the extent of teeth you have lost.
- Full dentures are suitable for individuals who have lost all their teeth.
- Partial dentures are ideal for people who have lost a few teeth.
- Immediate dentures are used for people who wish to have dentures placed the same day the tooth was extracted.
An expert dentist can help you figure out which denture is the best choice for you.
Today, dentures don’t have to cramp your style – so many options are available, from full dentures, weighted dentures with a cushion, no metal removable partial dentures, to implant-secured dentures. Avoiding foods you love, mouth sores, slurred speech, and dentures that slip or pop out unexpectedly are worries of the past. Celebrity Smiles will discuss alternatives available for your situation. When it comes to constructing an attractive, fully functional set of teeth to replace your missing from age, disease, damage, or extraction, you can count on his years of experience, expertise, and care.
Call Celebrity Smiles today to talk about the best way to address your missing teeth. He will get you on your way to smiling, talking, and eating again with confidence.